Discover all your opportunities with us
What you will work on
As a MES Specialist, you will have a key role in our MES project teams. Our overall aim is to improve the efficiency of all manufacturing-related processes for our customers in the Life Science industry. You will be a central person in these transformation activities.
You will become the subject matter expert of MES systems, and your primary tasks will include:
- Developing and maintaining best practice standardised building blocks for the roll-out of MES systems across various pharmaceutical companies.
- Ensuring that the MES system is designed, developed and implemented in every project with the aim to realise the business benefit for the customers.
- Cooperating with the customer on-site regarding aspects such as gap analysis, designing business processes, configuration, documentation and validation of processes as well as training before the data conversion and go-live activities.
- Writing validation test protocols and reports for projects and patch upgrades. Participate in and/or review test execution to ensure the right quality level.
The position requires the ability to take independent decisions based on business requirements and business strategy. Many areas of the customer’s organisation must be taken into consideration in the decision making since the position influences the quality level of the batch documentation. As such, this position is operating across several functional and managerial levels and is an exciting opportunity to work with many stakeholders.
Competencies we are looking for
We expect you to have a Master’s degree within a relevant discipline e.g. business, economics, pharmacist or equivalent. You have been working in a similar position for min 2 years in the Pharma industry with good results. On top of this, you have in general good practice within MES, IT & Automation and are used to work with GxP validation of IT systems in a regulated production environment.
It is an advantage if you have a solid knowledge of PAS-X or another comparable MES system and preferable experience with PCS integration. To succeed in this job you must be able to bridge your technical MES knowledge with local business requirements to identify and collect data, make a structured analysis and develop excellent standardised and integrated IT solutions in MES systems.
What you bring
On a personal level, this position requires a strong commitment and ability to make decisions, often in a consensus-driven and also political environment. Furthermore, it requires the ability to be self-motivated, structured and targeted with a high degree of flexibility. You use your empathy and excellent general and IT apprehension to change complex technical challenges and demands into workable solutions. Hence, you need good communication skills that enable you to discuss complicated IT matters with non-IT personnel in written and spoken English.
Some travel should be expected as our customers have production facilities on several continents.
What we offer
We are seeking self-motivated individuals who can either be based in the Spanish office (Valencia) or the Danish office (Ballerup). We offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Continuous Role Development and Training
- Work from home options
- Fast decision making
- Access to Fortune 500 clients
- Multinational, very experienced, and extremely supportive team
For further information, please contact
+45 5376 5014