Projectbinder® is an Industrial IT & Automation company, doing strategies, designs and implementations. Our main costumer segment is the life science industry.
Work With Us
IT NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER (REF: IT NET_VLC)
We are seeking an IT Network Infrastructure Engineer to join us.
- Provide project and customer support for network infrastructure design and installation.
- Configure routers (Cisco experience required), firewalls, switches and 802.11 Wireless Access Points
- Experience working in IP Networking environment
- Primary point of contact for troubleshooting issues related to the network
- Ability to troubleshoot LAN, VLAN, VMWARE and WAN issues
- Responsible for monitoring & reporting issues related to network
- Documentation of internal environment and systems
Experience: 3-5 years. Required: English. Location: Valencia or Copenhagen. Contract: Employee or Freelance. Salary: According to qualifications
AUTOMATION ENGINEER (REF: AUT_VLC)
We are seeking responsible for the technical delivery of automation projects to join us Experience in automation projects from one or more of the following areas:
- Cell culture, upstream and downstream, and purification processes
- Fill finish process, filling lines, packaging
- Clean utility systems
- Automation systems
- Clinical scale automation and information systems
- Alarm and monitoring systems
- Knowledge of automation system requirements, function and software design
- Implementation and Testing of automation systems
- Qualification & Validation of automation systems
- Follow projects using GAMP from requirement through process validation phases.
- +3 years of experience within the discipline; Master in own discipline but knowledge of most other disciplines and their interfaces.
- Some leadership experience is a requirement
- BS Degree or equivalent experience required
- Process Experience; Chemical or food industry counts as acceptable experience. However, extensive pharmaceutical experience is a plus
- Project experience from Basic Design, Detailed Design, Construction, Commissioning & Qualification and handover
- Automation Programming (PLC, Rockwell RS Logix 5000, 500, 5)
- Graphics Programming (HMI, SCADA, Rockwell FTView, GE iFix, Wonderware)
- Computer Programming (VBA, SQL, Historical Data Collection, Data Visualization and Reports)
- Automation network design and communication protocols.
Experience: 3-5 years. Required: High level of english. Location: Valencia or Copenhagen. Contract: Employee or Freelance. Salary: According to qualifications
If you are our next colleague, please fill in our contact form and attach your CV.